10 April 2011

Salt House Tapas


As we have had such beautiful weather over the last few days, I decided to take my five year old daughter out to lunch.  A glass of wine (for me obviously), a slap up meal and a table outside so we could enjoy the balmy weather and do a spot of people watching.  After hearing fantastic things about Salt House Tapas I decided to give it a go.  For £8.90 there was a choice of three dishes plus bread.  The service was as sunny as the weather and was quick. They did bring the items out as they were ready which I kind of liked, each visit from the waitress held another tiny dish of deliciousness.  Special mention has to go to the crispy fried calamari, words fail me it was so lush and there was a mini battle with my daughter for the last piece.  The dessert menu looked amazing but there was no room left in my tum, of course the little one managed a bowl of chocolate ice cream.  If you have a dinner or lunch date coming up you can't go wrong here.  It is best to book of an evening as this is becoming one of the best eateries in Liverpool.


http://www.salthousetapas.co.uk/

No comments: