9 May 2011

Cheryl gets it Wrong


This is the first and last time you will see a picture of someone like Cheryl Cole on this blog, but I had to comment because this outfit has left me stunned.   She normally looks good in a glossy over stylised way which is very popular with her audience, but this, well lets do a bit of analysis:

The trousers do not fit and are shapeless, the top is over fussy and the colours do not work at all.  I will say nothing about this woman's insistance on over grooming which sucks out any indication of personality. 

On the plus side, well done Cheryl your fashion faux pas has returned faith that you are not a Stepford  racist thug Wife after all.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

I like that the trousers reach the floor (even with platform soles) and make her look like she has hooves.....

Hazy Kate said...

ouch, ouch, ow!

That's Not My Age said...

And the hair is bigger than she is!

Halley said...

I like the cool green color of the belt against the spicy color of the coral top. I agree, those pants look so ... odd.