22 April 2012

Glossy Locks


It's not often I feature beauty products.  This is because the market is super saturated with false promises and hopes which I do find quite offensive.  However, if I feature one on here it is because I have been using it and feel it actually does live up to the hype.

There are many nourishing glossers on the market following hot on the heels of the brand leader Morrocan Oil, I've tried a few, but L'Oreals Mythic Oil for me and several of my friends is by far the best.

Rather than containing argan oil it contains avocado and grape seed oil.  Running a few drops through wet hair will leave it glossy and with a flexibility to be envied.  It seems to only be available from salons or on the internet and cost around the £12 mark.

If you have dry or wiry hair, or hair that is going through middle age (yes I know this well), then Mythic Oil could be your saviour.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Might have to try this! Been thinking about Morrocan Oil for a while but heard the odd bad review. Winter has taken it out of my hair! x

Longuette said...

great to know. I was looking into something new to try for my hair.
Hope they'll sell it here in Italy!!

Love, Ylenia from Longuette

PlainJane said...

Chaps I can't recommend highly enough. Ylenia try Amazon.